EXTERIOR REMODELING IN TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA
Does your home’s exterior look dated? Do you love your living space and the inside of your home, but want to remodel the outside of your home to better fit your family’s aesthetic? Are you looking for a new stucco façade or an update to your siding, windows, and eaves? Vanguard North has experienced designers and technicians who are here to help with your home remodel.
TYPES OF EXTERIOR REMODELING VANGUARD NORTH UNDERTAKES
Whatever your dream is for your home renovation, our designers and technicians have the experience to achieve your vision. We are well adept at taking your ideas—in the form of images, verbal stories, and a discussion of your preferences—and turning them into a remodeled home that fits all your needs.
Here are just a few of the exterior remodeling projects that Vanguard North has completed:
- Chimney removal/addition
- Eave structural adjustment
- Balcony removal/addition
- Siding alteration
- Porch building
- Column creation
- Floor addition
- Garage revision
Know that when you work with us at Vanguard North, you are working with an experienced team. Our design team will help you remodel your home to get you the exact exterior you are hoping for: the right color paint for your siding, the perfect texture of brick, and the best angles from your eaves, windows, and porch.
THE HOME EXTERIOR RENOVATION PROCESS IN TALLAHASSEE, FL
Remodeling the exterior of your home allows you to get exactly what you desire from the curb appeal of your house. You have the benefit of expressing your preferences during the remodeling process, which means that you get exactly what you want. To ensure that your experience with Vanguard North results in your perfect exterior home remodel, we follow this process, customized to each individual home:
- Design – Our team works with you to determine your needs and ideas about how you want the exterior of your home to look.
- Construction – We create new structures for your home and complete any removal of items, like columns, that won’t be included in your remodel.
- Installation – Our technicians install any new materials like porch work, eaves, or siding that we may be completing.
- Cleanup – We wouldn’t want our home left a mess, so we never leave a client’s completed project in a state we aren’t proud of.