AGING-IN-PLACE REMODEL IN TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA
As homeowners, we tend to bond with our homes. This is where countless memories were made—families were raised or lives have been lived. For those of us who are attached to our homes, leaving them as we age can be a frustrating, terrifying, or saddening prospect. But luckily for use, we live in an age of technology and advancement. Aging-in-place renovation and home addition has been an exemplary solution; one that Vanguard North is proud to provide.
Vanguard North has been family-owned and operated for thirty five years. This is important for many reasons, not the least of which that we’ve proven to be quite successful overall! More importantly, our business is more than just a job or project, it is our passion. And when you work with our master craftsmen and expert design team, you’re part of that family too!
Looking for aging in place remodeling for your home or for the home of a loved one? Contact Vanguard North online today! Phones more your thing? Then we’ll be happy to take your call at 850-659-7068
WHAT IS AGING IN PLACE?
The term itself overall refers to a homeowner or family member wishing to stay at home, a place that is comfortable and familiar for as long as possible. As we age, our needs change and evolve and aging in place renovation addresses these changing needs, allowing you to remain comfortable and active over the years.
HOW CAN VANGUARD NORTH MEET YOUR AGING IN PLACE NEEDS?
Home technology has provided our experts with numerous options and capabilities to provide for your changing needs. With our expert design team and craftsmen, we can improve the function, accessibility, and safety of your home with:
- Improved lighting. The visibility in your home is critical for a variety of reasons, some obvious, and some a little more vague. Either way, your adequate lighting needs change as you age and you need to ensure you have the lighting solution best for your home. Some opt for “smart” lighting, which are automated systems that simplify motion through the home and improve overall quality of life.
- Ramps and access systems. Being able to easily move about your home is always important, but your needs for easy access to rooms will certainly change. If stairs are a frustration or bother, many opt for simplified ramps.
- Home alterations. Multiple floors seem like a blessing to many, but you may find yourself more agitated than awed by your second floor. Alterations might include sizing down to a single floor, or perhaps a power stair-life chair or even an access elevator.
- Home additions. Many who choose an aging in place lifestyle combine their lives with family, necessitating a complete home addition. This is a straightforward task, and an awesome solution that our experts would be more than pleased to provide.
- Safety measures. Grab bars, shower chairs, slip-free floors; your options for safety are nearly endless.
- Smart appliances. Home equipment like televisions, radio, audio, cooking implements, and more might become somewhat of a challenge to deal with.
- Consider using smart solutions, where programmable systems can be implemented according to your tastes.
- General access improvements. Shelves may need to be lowered or switches and uneven footing might need to be corrected. The goal is to make locomotion simple and stress free!
AGING IN PLACE RENOVATION IN THE TALLAHASSEE AREA
Our team is dedicated to providing only excellence for your home remodel, addition, or renovation. We understand that fulfilling your unique needs is critical to success, both yours and our own!
To learn more about our aging in place renovation, or to begin the process, contact us today!